Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,
We stayed at the Tobago in August 2006.The room was fine with a great view over looking the Son Matias beach.Our room was over the trampolene but we didn't find it noisy.Nice pool and pool area.We didn't try the food but daughter and boyfriend did and they said it was good.I think the majority of the rooms look out towards the beach/sea.It's actually in Torrenova but it's just a short walk to Palma Nova or Magaluf.Ruby Tuesday's is just across the road and there's plenty of bars/restaurants close by.
Would certainly stay there again.Only downside for us was the sewers on the road outside collapsing so we had a week of roadworks and noise from that.Nothing to do with the hotel.
Hope this helps.Have a great holiday :sun2
Hi Fenderman, thanks for your reply, it sounds just as we hoped, we like a pint or two in the pubs with live music but not the night clubs or discos, Hoping the sewers are fixed by now but i'm sure it wonrt spoil our hol, By your name it sounds like you are into fenders,our lad has a strat and just passed his grade 5. Thanks for your info B Sully ( from cold Cornwall)
Hi bsully,
The sewers were fixed after about 6 days.
If you turn left out of the hotel, walk up the hill,there's a few music bars,Poco Loco on the left,others on the right with live entertainment,we saw an Abba tribute band in one of the bars on the right,Second right is the road into Magaluf,Loads of bars like Boomerang.Loads of PRs trying to get you into their bars.Bit of a nuisance.Further down that road towards BCM there's loads of entertainment on.
I am into Fenders,got an old 1962 Fiesta red strat,1957 reissue Sunburst strat and 3 Telecasters :D.Grade 5 is good.I'm self taught.In the olden days there wasn't much teaching around.I was told,get a proper job. :D

Regards from cold Manchester.

Fm
Having stayed at this hotel 4 times now, with friends and with my family with kids, it is a class hotel.
Very quiet except on there live act nights which usually end about midnight.
Staff are really nice and helpful, restaurant is clean spacious and provides a varied selection of food for all tastes.[wont starve]
The rooms are quite spacious and very clean.
Maid service is exceptional, clean towels and room cleaned every day.
All in all out of 10 id give it 9 you cant please everyone 100% but all in all the tobago is my first choice for accommodation.
Hi nicobelle, great review, between yourself and fenderman you make it sound great, we are going on the 25 june h/b and it cant come quick enough, Thanks BSully :tup :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.