Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Honolulu Hotel?
41 Posts
:D Hi yes there do have full length mirrors lots of them in the bar area
and the walls are very thin and the food basic and buffet style no cavery
Are there full length mirrors in the rooms! :-)
:D Hi no not in the rooms there is a mirror above the dressing table and one in bathroom but there are not full length
has anyone stayed here and could tell me if it would be suitable for 3 18yr olds for a week or would they be misfits and frowned upon if they drank too much. theres quite a good deal with direct holidays. they wanted to go to magaluf but this seems in a good position and its all inclusive so they wouldnt have to worry about getting fed.
It's not the drinking it's whether you can handle it!
If you start being abusive after a few pints then you shouldn't be in any hotel! If you like a drink and like to have fun then what's the problem?
As long as you're not causing others problems!
:D Hi this hotel would be perfect for them its in an ideal posistion right next to the big bunggi jump if there know were that is. We stayed here a few weeks ago there was lots of groups single lads and women there was no problems the drinks are the best we have ever had on a all inc lots to choose from. There is a bar down stairs in the hotel were theres a satalite tv thats were most of the young ones drank. You will get a few people who do moan about the young un having a good time but i myself think its perfect for them escpecially all inc because normally what we saw was the young ones stayed in the hotel till midnite then went out on the town they would come bk in early hrs sleep most of the day. At least if there go all inc the food is there for them 24hr a day that way if there do spend all they cash on drink there dont have to worry about food etc also the food is quite good so is the snacks hope this helps. This hotel is on the edge of magaluf and palma nova as long as there dont abuse the drink in the hotel and get chewy with it there will be fine as it is a family hotel kids etc
:D i have booked to go to this hotel in october 2005 and would like to know of anyone else who has booked or has been to this resort 8) to find out more about it i will be travelling with two children aged 4 and 6 :lol: thanks jodie
hi ive booked to go to hotel honolulu in june 2006 theres 5 adults and 4 kids going ive been to majorca before but not this hotel has anyone stayed thier before if so what is it like please.
We're off to this hotel next week and was wondering if anybody has been here lately or is going to be there at the same time? I'm looking forward to just doing nothing for 2 whole weeks!!! :wink:
anybody going the honolulu 8th july? any 1 been there b4?
Hi

Welcome to HT! :wave

We have several reviews for the hotel HERE.

Hope that helps.

Can I please request you don't post text style in future posts (1 for one). Thanks.

Pippy :D
Has anyone recently stayed at the Hotel Honolulu?

We are looking at going there in October half term and would apreciate any comments on the hotel and resort area.

Are the rooms big enough for 2 adults and 2 teenagers?

We are looking to book with First Choice as they seem to be the cheapest quote we have got.

Thank you

Jane
we stayed there dec 2005 and found the rooms to be ok for four people not very large but big enough bigger than most on majorca, teenagers will love this hotel due to its proximity to everything in magaluf /palma nova/torrenova, have a great holiday
thanks.

we have now booked the holiday and managed to get our 14 year old daughter a child price, which is a bonus, as most hotels the child prices are up to 12 years old. we were going to get connecting room but this was going to cost about another £150, so we decided on a room together, just hope we survive the week in a room all together :shock:

We were last in Palma Nova nearly 20 years ago, for our honeymoon, when we stayed at the Hotel Torrenova. Does anyone know if this hotel is still there?

Jane
we have booked for hotel honolulu in july and have heard some bad things. that its dirty, foods crap along with other things, anyone been???? reviews dont tell the true story :?
Everton

I have merged your post with ones from a previous thread

Biff HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.