Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We went to the Montebello Hotel for thier "Turkish' night. The night itself was a horrible night, but the hotel looked fine.
We stayed at the Montebello Beach, very nice, lovery resturaunt attached to it, great staff.
Most of the hotels in olu deniz are fine. I am sure you will have a good holiday!
:D
Thanks for the info, will try some more possible places but most seem fully booked

Shaun
Hello, we are staying at the magic tulip in May, never stayed there before but have been to olu deniz many times and the hotel looks good, and it is in a good position. The prices in portland holidays are very good. As said before all the hotels in olu look good we have stayed at four others and enjoyed them all. The belcekiz beach is excellent and the asena beach.The Magic tulip has a web site http://www.magictulip.com which gives some info. on the hotel.
:roll:
Thanks for that I have gone ahead and booked the Montebello Beach hotel for w/c 20 June for 2 weeks so if anyone has the lowdown on it I would be grateful ( write ups in brochures seen spot on as far as you can read into them!) and Big Phil says its good

Have a good time out there
Shaun
Hello again,
Stayed at the montabello beach two years ago, it is fine. Nice size rooms, pools good, breakfast is turkish buffet but you can buy more in the restaurant if you require. I would request an upstairs room though as the ones at the bottom are below the level of the path and not so good. The olive grove restaurant is joined to the hotel. The hotel is in a great position just up from the beach and the dolmus stop if you want to travel around. I'm sure you will have a great time and as everywhere in Turkey the people are lovely. They have a web site http://www.montebellobeach.com
:thanks
Thanks for the info Lady, much appreciated, looks like a nice place and certainly looking forward to getting there in June
Regards
Shaun
Good choice! I'm sure most of the hotels in Olu are brill. but I can promise you that you'll be well looked after at the Montebello Beach. It has a very nice pool, the restaurant is excellent you MUST order the lamb shank one evening (you have to book it the day before) one of the nicest meals I have ever had. Good advice from Lady, book a top floor room.
A couple of trips to book is the jeep safari, very interesting and amazing fun and the Dalyan turtle beach trip. We booked with 'Bloody Gorgeous' you'll get decent prices and a free boat trip off him.
Have fun!
PS Don't bother with the Turkish night at their sister hotel the Montebello
8)
Thanks Phil, will certainly give the lamb a try.
Thanks from me too for the info on Montebello Beach as we are staying there for 2 weeks from 5th June. Will be leaving as you arrive Phil.
Can anyone tell me though, are there 'fridges & safety deposit boxes in the rooms?
Also , do they offer a laundry service?

Thanks
We have also booked the Montebello Beach in October. Only paid £102 for the week for the two of us. Flights on top were £120 each.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.