Its was money on line claim under £5000.00

Is this what you are referring to?

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/onlineservices2/mcol/index.htm

I assume that since it is a defended case against an organisation rather than an individual that it was tranferred from MCOL to your local County Court?

However, I'm still confused because while it can take a long time for a case to come to court I would have thought that it was very unusual for a claim being processed through the small claims track for the judgement not to be given on the day of the original hearing. I'm still not clear why this case wasn't settled at the time of the original hearing in March 2011 and that there is now to be another hearing in March 2012 - did the defendants appeal.

As has been pointed out in earlier post in this thread, Daviee, the lack of information makes it very difficult for people to help and support you here and I don't want to come over as being rude but getting information from you is like trying to 'draw blood from a stone'. Unless you can provide us all with more detailed information set out clearly and explaining what has happened to date it is difficult to help you further on either this thread or the other one you have started on this forum on pursuing a claim for compensation for flight delays.

SM