Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Bacardi isn't usually included in all inclusive hotels., it is normally only local spirits. Bacardi is very expensive in Turkey as it is imported and has a huge import tax and there isn't an equivalent local version.
I would be really surprised if bacardi was available in all incluseive .Stayed in plenty especially the belek area and only once was i able to get it without paying extra and that was in the Sun Zeynep,they soon stopped it as everyone was asking for it .Some of the local brews are quite good and if all else fails get hammered on the Raki :yikes ,ye canny wack it. :cheers

Bluepeterno1
We stayed at the Cornelia Deluxe Resport in Belek and all the drinks were excellent. We drank bacardi, baileys, whiskey, brandy vodka (Not all at once) and I'm sure they were all british brands, It was excellent
We were at the club voyage in june this year and the rep seemed to think that the Cornelia Deluxe was ultra all inclusive maybe that is why ,never stayed there myself but booked up for next june ,going back to the club voyage in september.

Bluepeterno1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.