Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I'd recommend doing a google search on 'review Hotel Pinomar S'illot'. Doesn't look too promising I'm afraid.

Hope you didn't pay too much for it. If you did I would change it based on those reviews.
I've added this hotel to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Many thanks :cheers
I like the resort of S'illott. Its just somewhere to stay,plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby. It has got to be better than being at home, the weather is dreadful. cbg
Me and my friend stayed at the Oasis Punta Amer (S'illot) for 4 days in June. Highly recommend this hotel. Great location, good sized rooms and staff very efficient. Also because the hotel is right on the beach, the pool wasn't crowded at all; could always get a sunbed (even though it is a small pool area). Mainly couples so no kids around the pool; always a bonus when travelling minus the kids :rofl .
Son has just returned from the Pinamar hotel. I know he is laid back but this hotel was dire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had an horrendous storm one night and he videoed the rain pouring through the ceiling in the corridor outside his room. The rain went over the smoke alarm and electricity junction box, seeped into the lift shaft and started coming under his door :( :( He had to put a blanket down to stop it coming in his room. Then it started running down the wall in his room.
Might be an idea to close it for essential repairs :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.