Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hotel Pomorie
28 Posts
Hi
We have reviews of the hotel here
has any 1 stayed here whats it like :?:
This is one of the oldest hotels in Sunny beach but the rooms are renovated so it is ok i think,dont know anything about the food but havent heard any complains.
just back spent week in pomorie hotel good .staff pleasent. food disgusting no variety same thing breakfast lunch and dinner loads of complaints put in about food last day there 8th june 2008 reps from balkan at hotel because of complaints so if anyone there after this date can you post a review about food as my daughters and i ar booked in for 2weeks september and would apprecate your comments cheers :que
Hi mammabear and welcome to HT!

If you haven't done so already, please post a review of the hotel by clicking Hotel Reviews at the top of the page as this will benefit other members.

luci :wave
hi luci just to let u know i have put comments in hotel review pomorie sunny beach cheers mammabear :wave:
Many thanks mammabear, much appreciated.

luci :wave
come on people someone must have returned from holiday and been to pomorie hotel sunny beach please leave a comment ie staff hotel food ta :que
Hi mammabear,

I can understand that you are concerned about your September booking, but it's only five days since you posted your original message and eight/nine days since you were there yourself - realistically, it's extremely unlikely that things will have changed much or that someone reading this board has returned from holiday there in such a short period of time.

Hopefully, you will receive replies as the season progresses.

Baldur
hey mammabear if the hotel was so bad why did you not book a different hotel for september? :que
hi seahunt we booked and payed hol last year no problem with hotel only the food been to other hotels in bulgaria and had no problems with food only booked this hotel as some of family going same time to pomorie cheers :que
Maybe eat out instead? It's cheap enough ;) Though you might have been doing this already anway.
yes was eating out but when you pay for all inclusive be nice to eat in hotel now and again only everyday you went to restuarant it was the same food there was no variety you get a bit tired of scrambled eggs chips or pork stew :tongue
yes - I get the impression from reviews that while All Inclusive is a good deal in other places, in Bulgaria the food in the hotels just isn't up to the challenge.
This is the first year that the Pomorie has been All-Inclusive, I believe - I stayed there in 2004 (B&B only) when the food was OK but with fairly limited choice, not so bad when it's only one meal but I would not have wanted to be half board, much less AI.

The staff were excellent when I was there & the Balkan Holidays reps were based at the hotel.

Baldur
Like Baldur, I stayed in the Pomorie in 2003 on BB basis. Staff were great and plenty of choice at breakfast. Would never consider HB and deffo not AI in Bulgaria. The hotel food seems to be cause of complaints for so many guests. Cheap to eat out.
Hi, i have booked a hoiday for 2 weeks AI with my partner and 3 kids. I have to pay the balance on friday and for somereason decided to look through reviews grrrr, well i have read its a holiday from hell. I am unsure what to do. One of ure main problems is we have 2 twin rooms and unsure if they will come with a fridge for the babys milk? Can anyone advise me on anything about this hotel? So confused and have till Friday bascially to pay or find something else and loose the deposit. Also if we phoned the travel agent do you think they will dismiss what we say?

Thanks in advance
Hi - from what I have read on other posts where people have changed their minds based on online reviews, the holiday company has said that what has been read is hearsay and have charged for changes as per their terms and conditions. But if you don't ask then you don't get - ask the travel agent what your options are. They should also be able to tell you if there will be a fridge. I would have thought that if it isn't listed in the brochure then assume that there isn't one.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.