Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Here you go Stephen :- http://www.santjordihotel.com/ The website's not that good (well it isn't on my screen :lol: ) but if you click on servicios (just about visible) then I can definitely make out what I presume is a couple dancing :tup
Thank you. :tup

I have just sent them an email to see if they will have any entertainment in June. It took me a while to find the icon; I just hope it doesn't mean Ballroom dancing as I'm not going to be that old yet!
Hi,

After a few emails back and forth with the hotel, I've been informed that entertainment doesn't start until mid June. :cry I‘ve been told alternative entertainment is available in the area including a park close by for the children and the adults can go to the local disco/pubs!

I think the hotel don't understand the reason why people go all inclusive. The company we booked with (Ferris) insist there will something going on, but after receiving an email from the hotel telling me otherwise I very much doubt it. Does anyone know what my chances of changing to a different hotel are?
If you have only payed your deposit which isn't much, you will lose it and have to rebook a new holiday but research for an improved hotel that suits your requirements. If you have payed full price I cant see Ray Ferris changing your holiday so you may have to deal direct with H top hotels who may transfer you to another one of their hotels within the group.
I didn't think the Sant Jordi was an HTOP hotel ?

John
Sorry John123 I made an assumption because it was a Ferris all inclusive
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.