Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi sorry can't help on hotel but on the weather at night can get a little chilly need to pack a cardigan just in case its to chilly
8) :lol:
Thanks alot will do that.
:lol: stayed at the same hotel aug last year. the hotel is in a good location is basic but very nice & clean would go back want to know anything else just ask
Thanks for that shellybucko, oh 1 more thing can we change sterling in the hotel or is there a bank near by.
Sterling you can change almost anywhere, make sure they are unmarked notes, Scottish notes are not accepted, and you get a better rate for cash instead of cheques. One of the best places to change money, is the bank across from the Kuban hotel, dont ever change money on the street. Im sure you will have a great holiday. :fly
Thanks for the info sprotbro, is there any other useful tips i might need?
hi

my wife and i are just back and stayed at the hotel slavyanski, the hotel is very very clean and the staff absolutely amazing, the safety deposit boxes are down in reception and there is a charge of 4 leva a day, a late checkout room till 8pm is 35 leva, my only grumble about the hotel was the toilet and bathroom, there is no bath just a shower and the drain hole is in the middle on the floor, there is no decking in there and the water did not drain completely away leaving a wet floor whenever you wanted to use the loo, they may very well have sorted some decking out by the time you get there as we went fairly early in the season, bar prices in the slavy are very reasonable often much cheaper than the sea front.

electricity points can be found under the dressing table, which we found on our last day LOL... can highly recommend the slavyanski, great staff and comftable public seating areas, they also have internet there for 10 leva an hour.

if you want to know anything else please ask and i will do my best...

if you like chinese then avoid the shanghai as its very bland :D
welcome to HT manicveg :D
If you have time would you do a review of the hotel here please?
Has anybody been to Hotel Slavyanski Sunny Beach. If so any tips and infomation would be greatly appreciated.

4 Adults going on 8th August, first time to Bulgaria, for hopefully a new and enjoyable experience.
Hi - there's some reviews here though the most recent isn't that great. But then again that is only one person's opinion.
Some good reviews on http://www.tripadvisor.com , although only one is for this year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.