Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
How awful for you Shirley. You must be going out of your mind with worry. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. I would imagine you could have a claim to sue the hotel, if what you have said is correct. If the hosepipe has been left unattended, that must class as negligence. If this was me, i would definately get some legal advice, to see what your uncles rights are. Best of luck, and please keep us informed of any developments. :(
Also, I saw the TV program from last week on ITV http://www.packageholidayundercover.co.uk/ and they were looking for reports of swimming pool problems. They did some research regarding unattended swimming pools in Magaluf, Majorca which I found interesting. You might find them helpful too and they might be interested to hear from you.

*Edit to correct link - the show is package holiday undercover - Glynis*
shirley- Contact Mark.wildash@granadamedia.com His direct number is 02027378887.

Good luck, and keep us updated. BBB
shirley, did you manage to contact Mark?
I also work on the programme as a researcher, have you been in touch?
Shirley ... in the more immediate term, the priority may be to continue liaising with your relatives, their holiday company, and their insurers, to ensure that your uncle is receiving the best possible attention, with any worries about medical bills, etc being taken care of by the insurer. That may be more important at this stage than speaking to a TV company.

In the longer term, your aunt and uncle may wish to receive professional legal advice from a suitably qualified travel solicitor such as Ros Fernihough. Contact details are available via this site if required, but I can appreciate that may not be a priority at this stage.

I hope that he recovers quicky and fully from his injuries.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.