Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hotel Worry
5 Posts
you dont need to worry about the panorama marina.excellent hotel.
depends which hotel has free rooms for you.but they really know in advance which hotel your going to be in...fiesta hotels are a1... food is spot on...its people not washing there hands enough.a lot of people book direct to these hotels.

bugs are really down to people not washing hands and touching food with hands as well.use the tongs..

its ok washing your hands after toilet,but the door handle is the worst thing for picking up bugs.so open with care.ie paper or other means.
I'll second what djwoody says, the Fiesta hotels are great, I've been to them 4 times now and don't have any real complaints.
Thanks for your comments everyone.

We fly out on Monday so I will keep my fingers crossed that everything will okay.

To be honest because it was thomson gold that I booked I did not think I would have anything to worry about, but I just thought I would have a look on the sites and then I became concerned.

The Panorama everyone seems to moan about not been enough sunbeds and having to get up at six to get one (that is a pain) and the fiesta in cala longa I was concerned about the bug that seems to be lingering.

Lets hope we get the one in Santa Eularia (bet there's no chance - I will let you know)!!!!

Cheers Marie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.