Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hotel47
7 Posts
Hi,

Is this hotel in Icmeler? If so then it is near The Marti Hotel, close to the beach.

I have never stayed there but spoke to someone who goes there a lot, he said it was a nice place to stay. It is a small hotel but in a nice location.

Sorry that is all I can tell you, not sure what trravel agent does it. This guy booked direct.

Barb
If this is the Icmeler one, I stayed there last year, B and B, about 50 rooms I think, great location, breakfast was Turkish, with boiled Eggs etc the Hotel is a little tired looking but the pool area is a lovely size, 2 lifts to your room.

Am going to stay there again :D
Hi Kennyc

have you tried this website HERE

Basil.
We've stayed here a few times in the past and we're planning on going back for another week at the end of September. As Colette said, the rooms are basic but its the pool that sells it, its nice and private.
I've added both these hotels to our review site. If you have stayed in either please add your review by Clicking Here and choosing your hotel. Many Thanks.

It appears from their website (thanks Basil Brush for the link :tup) that there is a Otel 47 in both Marmaris and Icmeler.
I have added a review for my stay in the Icmeler Otel 47 :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.