General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hiya Helen...I'm assuming your not wanting to go self catering as you will always get a frige in an appartment.

Any hoo most hotels have a hire facility and would obtain a fridge for you....where are you looking to go? maybe if you have a certain few hotels in mind you can e mail them direct and find out before booking...I find if you put up the names of the hotels your looking at and the resort...someone somewhere will be able to tell you the email addy so that you can do this....they are a helpful lot on here
Given that this is so important the only way to be certain is to ask the hotel manager before you book (even if you are booking through an agent) assuming that you can't find someone who has been to that hotel very recently. If the rooms have minibars that are basically just fridges you'd be OK but some have an accounting system that registers everytime you open the door and don't have space to add anything of your own.
hiya
thank you both for replies x :thanks

your right bunny, we would like to go all inclusive tbh as its our first time to turkey and 2 of the party also have mobility problems ( use sticks ) and the prices are coming up really good!
one hotel thats a possibility is majesty club tuana in fethiye but doesnt have a recent review on here.
think e-mailing the hotel might be the answer and try sorting something out direct.
thanks again
helen x :cheers
if you look here...scroll down and it says the room has a mini bar so that would serve as a fridge
http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll/qscr=dspv/nojs=1/htid=1191727/crti=2/hotel-information

email is:- majesty@clubtuana.com
thank you bunny
only problem with mini bar is some charge everytime you open them so wouldnt really work.
will e-mail hotel and ask for advice i think
thanks
helen x :cheers
bunny
wont let me send a message to that e-mail address? said its not valid?
helen x
The website now appears to be http://www.majesty.com.tr (if it doesn't load in English there is a language selector at the bottom). On the bottom there is a Contact Us option which leads to a Contact Form option which lets you select the actual hotel.
We have the same problem when looking to book holidays as my son has diabetes. I always make sure I look at the room facilities first or call the hotel to see if they'd be willing to put a fridge in, if not then I'll book a hotel which does have a mini bar.
Some hotels in Turkey will let you have a fridge in your room if you require it for insulin for free.
Email the hotel of your choice even if they dont advertise rooms as having a fridge.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.