Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi John, Wintersunshine holidays advertise the Sheraton Real De Faula Golf And Resort in Beni as having internet access in the rooms. Here is the link.

http://www.wintersunshineholidays.com/Accommodation.aspx?ValueID=54017

Sue :)
Hiya John.
Wifi, pronounced wee-fee in Spain is available in the following hotels..... there may be more, but these I have found.

The Hotel Melia (next door to the Flamingo Oasis)
Hotel Dynastic Park (down the road from the Flamingo Oasis)
Hotel Agir (on the Avda Mediterraneo)
Deloix Aqua Center.... just up the road from the Flamingo Oasis....near/opposite Benidorm Palace.
Les Dunes Comodoro...on the promenade.
Benidorm Plaza.

Sanji x
don;t use a wireless area.or if you do make sure its save.someone could hack your laptop.i would just use the cafe near just up from the indoor market on the main road on the right
don;t use a wireless area.or if you do make sure its save.someone could hack your laptop.i would just use the cafe near just up from the indoor market on the main road on the right

Is that because it is wireless or Spain.? :hmmm

Sanji x
Nice one you both

Can't wait to go back tomorrow then come back sunday or does that sound daft.

Yes it does.

I think i will stay and get the wife to bring the laptop out.

John
just buy a new one while your there then sell it on ebay when you get home you must be having a ball ti want to stay out there or are you looking for an act or two to take back to turkey
if you have ever seen the real hustle.they show you how easy it is to hack your pc.so i am in the inernet area-wireless zone in hotel,i put my laptop on.useing a peice of software i make it so my pc is the server.then i can take all your details from your pc.ie bank/passwords ect...
All my laptops have always been encrypted and hack proof(well you can't stop everything I suppose) as it is used in my business so no problems there.

Just to let you know the wife was sick so I have had to pop home.

Will try to sort some flights for a quick trip this week sometime.

John
Hi John.
Sorry to hear the wife is sick, hope it's nothing serious and wishing her a speedy recovery.

It might be my age, but I can't keep up with where or why you are one minute in Benidorm, then in Turkey?, then coming back to Benidorm.?
I thought that you were just on holiday there for 2 weeks. :oops:

Sorry if this is personal, please feel free to PM me...I'm a nosey old bat :rofl

Sanji x
haha its ok Sanji.

I fancied a break and had to do a bit of business in Benidorm and went with a mate.

Then thought I would bring the wife out but after checking flights I wasn't sure if we would get it in this week so even thought of Tenerife for a quick break as I have to be somewhere else on the 22nd.

Thanks for all the help everyone with this.

Wife is ok just looks like its been a bad allergic reaction to something.

Sorry for going off topic btw.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.