Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
If you mean the balcony outside the room, then they aren't normally big enough for loungers.

The Hotel Levante in Cala Bona have sun loungers around the pool and also on a sun terrace. There is also the Gran Sol Hotel which I've heard provides padded covers on its loungers, so whether these are in a communal area or private I'm not sure. Their website may show you...

http://www.levantehotels.com/?lang=EN
My friend stayed at the Levante club in an upgraded room and it had sun loungers on the balcony.
In Santa Ponsa the Jardin Del Sol Suites have some rooms with huge balconies which had their own loungers.
i am staying in private apartments and the balconies are huge we haev table and 4 chairs, plus 4 loungers and a sofa can you levlive it a nice comfortable sofa
The Marina Luz has some sun loungers on the balcony.
This hotel is in Cala Estancia and is for adults only.
It is expensive but very nice and right by the airport.

Regards
The Rocamarina hotel in Cala Dor have balconies with sun loungers on plus a table and chairs. Its a nice hotel, good food and very clean.
thankyou everyone will check these places out
What can I say... I've been going to the wrong places!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.