America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Have you actually booked yet? Are you asking for advise about cheap travel, or cheap accomodation, food and entertainment?
it's getting cheap flights that seems to be the problem! We would like a villa on a resort close to disney- which is the best area to stay in I am not sure- then we would buy a 14 day ticket for the parks and be all set I hope!
You have left it rather late for this Christmas!

The Christmas Holidays (or any school holidays) are always popular and busy times ofyear to visit Florida. I think you will find most Christmas flights sold out months ago. I certainly doubt you will find anything "cheap".
You are most unlikely to get a charter flight at this late date, especially following the demise of Travel City Direct earlier this year, which means all their customers will have rebooked elsewhere. Your only hope is an indirect flight with a change of planes somewhere. You can check out the available options on Expedia. I recommend you book now for next Christmas (2009).
Thomas Cook has 14 nights leaving Manchester on the 11th for £472 room only, and 14 nights b and b leaving on Christmas Day for £682?

Suzy
As other posters have said - Florida at xmas is so popular, you would be lucky to get availablity, if you could go last minute and come back on xmas eve, First Choice are offering an amazing deal flying out from Manchester on 11 Dec - arriving back on 24th December for £208.50 per adult - flight only.

http://flights.firstchoice.co.uk/Search.aspx?culture=en-GB

Hope you can get something
:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.