General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Balkan holidays are showing 7 nights AI in Golden Sands (Hotel Helios Park, single traveller) from Gatwick on Aug 12 for £523.73

Thos Cook ahve a similar deal at the Hotel Pineta, in Marmaris (Turkey), leaving on Aug. 9, for £546.00

I assumed London flights from other posts you have made - sorry if I got it wrong
Thought I had thought of everything for my post :whoops

I'm very local to Heathrow (also work there) so off course that would be my airport of choice. Although I know 90% of cheap flights go from Gatwick and other London airports. So really any London airport would be ideal for me.
i have been looking for a hotel in olu deniz (and decided on hotel karbel,not karbel sun or karbel beach) but came across reasonable reports for a/i in club sun city,olu deniz resort and belcekiz hotels.
We enjoyed the Belcekic Beach resort in olu Denis, if you can get it as at a good price. (I did) Although I am not sure if it would fall onto the category of 'all inclusive as cheap as cheap can be' unless you go out of school hols perhaps.
hi there

try the hotel tropicana. stayed there before in May 07
A1

we couldnt get booked back in to last october and got lumbered with some Sh*^E. itn was something beginning with B.
cant remember, what a load of rubbish.
ran out of drinks, food was rank, i am not fussy. we ate for breakfast, and a four times for evening meal. we would of done that a couple of times anyhow, and stomached the lunch which was same everyday!!!! so we went out for lunch, and, went to a market, that served better food of the side of the street!!!!!

see if i can remember name
akdeniz beach????
just dont go there.

that was it........what a joke.
believe me, we met some great guys and made good friends and all still intouch. 8 of us, all seperate, and hadnt met before were all of the same opinion. that is whom we ate out with on and off, coz we had to..............
one of the guys had to buy a bottle of vodka, and another a bottle of brandy as they had run out!!! an AI and wouldnt be getting in any for a couple days.
the bar staff were rude!!!! all he wanted to do was have "his music" up loud.
open the bar late as he couldnt get out of bed as with girlfirend.
the food was gross, and nothing suitable for breakfast, unless you wanted tomatoes, hard boil eggs if they hadnt run out, and fly ridden cheese..........yukkkkk

the chef was minging, and looked liked his clothes needed boiling and he a good scrub, as he stood picking his nose and smoking a fag by the food.....................the pockets on his trouser were BLACK, and they were supposed to chef whites LOL!!!!! :cry
Have a look at THISsite. Quite a few results from gatport Airwick to suit your budget.

We used the firm a couple of years ago and had no real problems.

Parky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.