Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
When you have pressed the Print Screen key (while holding down Ctrl key), open an image editing program, Paint is the free one within Windows. In the program select Paste and the screen shot you have taken with the Print Screen button will be pasted into the open program. You can then edit or print as you require. Hope this helps.

John
As John says hit the 'Print Screen' while holiding down the 'Ctrl' depending what you want to do with it you can paste it in to an editing program or simply in to a word document :tup
Well, well, it's as simple as that :D Thanks guys, I've managed that with no problem. I pasted it into a document but how would I be able to get that onto a forum webpage or PM please. Is it as simple as copy/paste?

:think hm, tried copy and paste and it doesn't work. Pressed copy but when I go to paste it, the option isn't highlighted. The only options I get are delete or undo :que

Any more help please?
If you are copying and pasting from a document into a post on a forum, you will have to select exactly the bits of the document you want to copy, right click your mouse, select copy and then in the post on the forum place the cursor where you want the text to go, right click on your mouse and select paste.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.