Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I am heading off to Nissi Bay in June, a time of year which i have never been to Cyprus (used to go late August/early September).

Has anyone been to Cyprus in June and are the rumours that it is as hot as summer months true? Went to Protaras last August and no breeze or cool air even when walking!

:tongue
June is hot, well around 85, its nice with a breeze near the coast, we have been many times in june, july and august :cheers

Enjoy

Michelle x
June is probably just as hot as July & August - the only difference is that you won't experience the really sticky humidity that is present from mid July to end August and it's this that makes the heat feel really uncomfortable in those months.

Anything before mid July and from early September are the best months to come to Cyprus, if you want to miss the drain of the humidity. It can make you feel very tired and sluggish until you get used to it.

It's the main reason why most government offices close for 2 weeks in August and that's when most of the Cypriots from the cities either head to their cooler mountain retreats or off to some Greek island. Those who do not have that privilege take to the seaside resorts of Ayia Napa/Protaras and Paphos where they can relax or cool off in the sea.

CwB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.