General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I just skim through here until I find something that interests me, then I research it to death, if I'm not put off by then, I go, lol.
Couldn't have put it better myself Scottishmum ! That's exactly what I do..... Denny
Why not try the old tried and tested method of stick a pin in the map :) ( make sure it is a map of Europe and not the World) then if anyone complains just ask them to do better. :wave:
lots of factors to take into consideration for me, time of year you want to go ? budget, length of flight, type of accomodation, sightseeing or beach holiday ? ooh, its a minefield out there ! so, I would say narrow it down by asking your family these type of questions and if they then just can't give you an answer, just book where YOU want to go, that'll teach em !
have fun !
juby
Why not ask each member of the family where they would like to go, or where they want to go , write it on a piece of paper , put in a hat and ask either a friend , neighbour or other family member to draw out of the hat.
We start with the dates we can go and then eliminate any places that won't be hot enough at that time of year.. we then choose a list of places that we fancy and then browse the web to see whats available... really just a case of me spending ages trying to find a few places that look good at a good price and then we just decide on one!
we can go anytime in the summer school holidays. we prefer AI as the kids have very good appetites. the prices are coming in at about £3000 so i want to make sure we find somewhere nice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.