Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Forcat nightlife is very different to Mahon or Citadella nightlife, what exactly are you looking for ast it might be a lot closer?
without sounding terrible,typical english bar,bit of music(either live or or lively recorded) pool table for littleuns that sort of thing preferably with a pint of bitter((john smiths/tetleys etc) for oldies amongst us!!Iknow its not Ibiza/,Majorca but for a 3/4 nights like to let our hair down
thanks
Understood.
Cala en Forcat is miles away from Canutells ( are you staying at Apartment Hotel there? - Canutells seems strange resort choice )

and not practical ( VERY STRICT drink drive laws on island )

Go to the Coach & Horses pub ( ex pat owners & regulars ) in Sant Climent ( 10 mins away ) should meet your requirements?

Also Bar Nelson at Son Vitamina
No we are staying at Grupotel Mar de Menorca .Got a very good deal with perfect flights.Going in a largish group (22 adults + children)and choice was limited.A good pool area with 2 hr flight was main concern.

Any further details very much appriciated

thanks
Grupotel Mar de Menorca is the Apartment Hotel I was refering to. Well now the party size explains Canutells.

The hotel is pretty much self contained because there is nothing else there. Canutells is more a quite Villas area and residential, so there is a small Bar / Restaurant and that's it .

Buses - four a day is a 25 minute trip into Mahon via Sant Climent 1.60€ one way. From Mahon you can get to anywhere but I would not waste your time up at Cala Forcat, goto Cala en Bosch waterpark instead and the Marina there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.