Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
How far is it?
11 Posts
no i dont, but was just going to put a post up asking how far kusadasi was from marmaris... :lol:

il just share your post! :wink:
I think its about 200 kms.
One hour via car cant help anymore.
It's more than an hour by car from Kusadasi to Gumbet, its an hour and a half to Bodrum Milas airport (depending on the time of day, you may do it slightly quicker in the middle of the night) and probably another half hour or so on from there to Gumbet. So around two hours drive really on a good day.

Parts of the drive have pretty amazing views, along Bafa lake and over the mountains into Mugla. If you are going to drive it take your time, it isnt the worlds greatest road and enjoy the drive rather than rushing it.

K
It's a fantastic drive, With great hairpin corners and monstous hills to negotiate, And yes I drove early early morning, with virtually no traffic, most of the drive is two way traffic with plenty of room for overtaking, Dont hurry yourself as it is a fantastic drive with breathtaking scenery, I have also done it during the day also and it did take 90 minutes.
Would be going by bus..Is it the same journey time.. : :D
No it wont be, Buses take much much longer, If you take the ottogar buses they are a lot faster, If it's a big bus then time will be between 2-3 hours, Cant be 100% sure about the time, But if you ask when you buy your tickets they will tell you the time you will arrive.
Ok Thanks for your help. 8)
5 hours by bus changing at Aydin, post it on Google you will get lots of info
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.