Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
How Far?
6 Posts
its probably about 100/150 yards. the terminal itself is not very big. you go through immigration and straight into baggage reclaim and then into foyer then outside for buses/taxi.
the walk from baggage reclaim to bus pick up is about another 100 yards.
about 150 yds round the outside of the buildng into arrivals and luggage reclaim ,not far at all from there to exits ,taxi s and buses right outside .

ann.
hi
couldnt you ask for assistance,i know in england you can ask for assistance but im not sure wether the spanish have got it together yet...i will need to kknow myself as maybe next year i will go by plain,but this year im still opting for my coach, this will be the first year going abroad since my illness and im in a wheelchair too.so keep us informed.
annie xx
Hi Annie.
I know you can get assistance at any airport, so you should be OK going by plane next year.
I use a walking frame which I use untill I board the plane in the UK. It's just that, when I get off the plane at the other end I am without it untill I reclaim my baggage. Walking a short way with my stick isn't a problem, but some Airports are large and have a long walk to reclaim baggage.

Do you travel alone or with someone? I read recently about a young man in a wheelchair who was booked onto a flight, but the captain would not let him board because he was travelling alone.
Let us know what you decide to do next year.

Regards, Marn.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.