Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We did this trip lots of times by car and scooter. It's a straight road ....the road that runs from candolim through the back of Calangute and Arpora (past Ingos night market). The road continues right up to the northern beaches and Vagator/Anjuna etc are signposted off it as you go along. Just carry on to Siolim (signposted -which the road passes through), go over the new bridge and all the northern beaches are signposted from there. I think Morjim is the first one you come to then Asvem and then Mandrem. They're all pretty easy to find and are all just a left turn off the one main road. We did all of them in one day and there's not much distance between them once youre there.
One of the rides I liked when I was in Vagator last year in November was from Vagator to Morjim.

Right next to the Mango Tree bar on Vagator beach road, there is a road that goes to Chapora village (at the foothills of the Chopora fort), there is a narrow road along the river that goes to Siolim, once you leave the village and the houses behind that dot the river bank, the scenery gets better (you can see the jetty on the other side of the water), after about 1.5 kilometers, stop at Mama's for some fantastic chinese food on the way) - once you get onto the main Siolim road (there is a Church on the main road), you could continue straight to all the quieter northern beaches starting with Morjim....
Thanks , ive only done this 'mini trip' in a taxi, and i think this is the way its going to stay :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.