Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Ovey... you would be best to buy a sim card out there they only cost a few hundred rupees and you will get most of it as credit anyway ...I would say to phone a land line or a mob number from your goan sim card will cost about 10 rupees a min you can have a good long chat for about 50p to a pound ....colleen
Could any of you one's out there in Goa now tell us how much it is to phone back to the UK please ...colleen
I would avoid "Idea" sims. I've had two and problems both times. Not had any problems with Vodaphone or Airtel. I think it's about 6rps a minute.
Thanks, Colleen. A week today we'll be in the air! :cheers
From my idea card it costs 6 Rs per min, although there's lots of cheaper ways to call, the best at the moment is 1p per min from UK landline to an Indian mobile! I keep updated offers on the CWT website...

http://www.childrenwalkingtall.com/Volunteer-Goa.htm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.