Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We are just trying to work the same out for ourselves, (family of 5)
:oops: :oops:
I understand that meals can be fairly cheap or as expensive as you want!
We also would like to do some of the trips also.

So if anybody could give any examples on prices on food, trips and drinks, that would be great!
Me and my OH take £100 a day between us, but quite big drinkers in the evening. We usually go b+b and in the afternoon we usually just have a snack like a toastie, or a bowl of soup, and a drink we pay approximately £3 per head. For the evening meal its around £7 - £10 depending on what food choice you have, but these usually come with free starters, bread etc.

Boat trips, jeep safaris etc are around £10, these also include meals and the boat trip is AI including your drinks.

Have a great holiday.
Hi Polly,

I should think you will do quite well on £ 100 per day without worrying to much. I bank on £ 50 a day for me and the other half, we don't hold back on the falling down water either..

:wink: Kev :wink:
polly
we went last year with 2,500 and bought 750 back that was a family of 4 and we bought t shirts and shoes and some rubbish so i think you will do fine. if your little one is young you will get them fed free our daughter was 3 1/2 and never paid for her once.

happy hols

pam xxxx
Ive just returned from Olu with my son (6 1/2) I actually budgeted for about £50 a day for us both, so we just spend as we like. We didnt use anywhere near that much even tho we were only B+B, so am sure that £100 would be fine. We also did several trips, shopping and things too, and Ive even paid for next years flights in the summer with money that we didn't use! I would definitely say that £100 would be ok :) Have a fabulous time!
Have just returned we were a family of 5 (2 adult and 3kids aged 11,12,13) we took £2300. we eat out very night, and had breakfast every morning, we purchased 2 bottles of vodka from migros, and still drank in the pubs and bars,we did 7 trips and brought loads of gold and the usual fake clothes 2 lacoste t/suits, 2 addidas t/suits, 6 t.lacoste t.shirts, 4 armarni t.shirts, 2 d&g t.suits,10 pairs of jeans and loads of other stuff bags, purses ect and we came home with £200 so 100 aday will be fine
Thanks for that, you sound like you had a brill time then.
we had a brill time in Turkey as always, the people are fantastic and marmaris is the best, loads to do and see. wish we were back there. We are already booking for next year we just dont want to go any where else.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.