Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Great report. Keep meaning to get back to Hua Hin as we enjoyed the area as its quite Thai and with lots of things to see and do., however we keep ending up in Phuket, Krabi, Khao Lak for the beach part of our hols.

When we first visited the Hiton was just being built (originally the Melia I think) and it was right next to someones house who kept a couple of big pigs so the area was a bit niffy. I imagine thats changed now. :)
the Hilton was the place to be at night when we were there a few years back. Interesting to hear that nightlife is still fairly quiet.Its horrible having to work isn't it- but then, no work, no holidays!
I really enjoyed your report :)
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we have visited Hua Hin twice and we stayed there just last July, we enjoyed the great choice of restaurants in the evening and the night market was pretty good too :tup
Great report - stayed in the Hilton July 2006 and going back this July for 2 weeks. Does the hotel still have the mini golf and cinema on the 1st floor?

Jack
Hi Jack,

Not sure about the mini-golf or cinema, I didn't use them, a cinema kind of rings a bell though. On the mezzanine level they do have half a dozen PC's for internet access (75 baht for 30 mins), table tennis, Pool tables and a snooker table. It's the same level as the Gym and tennis courts.

Cheers

TC
Thanks TC

Looks like the golf has been replaced by pool tables etc because it stretched right accross the mezzanine level between the 2 stair cases.
Good thing the kids enjoy pool more than golf.

Jack :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.