Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
pffft nikki your so old fashioned marmaris ha!

Bitez is the place to be my friend hahah! :rofl

dont because its turning out to be dead quiet when i booked it i though it was like some gumbet extension!!! bless
One of the guys in my work usually goes to NEGIS BEACH which is near the beach front. He says that it is very good and is in a great location

Stewart
Hi Nikki

We went to the Grand Pasa in October last year and I really couldn't fault it. The rooms were spacious and nicely decorated / furnished. I would recommend it, I am sure you would find no need to eat out every night as the food was good and varied.

We are going to the Marmaris Palace this year AI and had booked it before we went to the Grand Pasa or we would probably have booked there for the summer again.

Polly
We've booked the Grand Pasa for October this year,couldn't decide between that and Marmaris Palace,seems we have similar taste,wizyfam3.T.
well we stayed at the marmaris palace 2 years ago at easter and hated it, the rooms needed a re vamp were more 2-3*, chamber maids very noisey, shouting outside our rooms at 6am, food was appalling, only 1 restaurant open and it was full of turkish school kids, and only 2 choices of hot food, but mainly salad, and turkish desserts, nothing for the kids to eat. afternoon cakes were like cricket balls. entertainment was diabolical and very rude for kids to watch, slides were closed, the only thing it had going for it was its in a nice location with nice views and the ice skating rink. my oldest daughter went there oct 07 and shes not fussy as we are as she was only 21 but the food was so bad they ate out, drinks were very cheap brands. sorry but heres hoping that in the height of the season its better, there should be more choice of food and better quality etc , i certainly wouldnt recommend it from our stay
Luke you crtack me up!!! pmsl! :rofl

thank you so much for your replies.... grand pasa was the one i was thinking of but couldn't remember! You are stars, knew I could rely on you lovely peeps...... i bet i get a shock when i check the price now for aug school hols eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

love nikki xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.