General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Rosemary ..... she is so funny,,,,,,,, Eric is so rude but I suppose that is what entertains viewers......would love to see Ant and Dec go into the Jungle that would be very entertaining
Yeah that would be quality actually.

Yeah Erics rudeness is starting to grate on me a little!

Rosemary would make a good queen of the jungle!
Rosemary's shouting is not so good, and in the beginning Eric's straight talking was mildy amusing now it's just plain rude.
Yup definately rude!!

Id like to see Helen win just to make up for the public meaning so mean! lol Also she can wear a bikini :)
I wonder what they gave her for her to change like overnight!
Phil
she didn't change overnight- it was part of the game plan. She isn't really stupid ;)
I think Rosemary will win. At least this year they are getting rid of the boring ones first. Usually the last few days are not as good because the interesting ones have been voted off.
Phil- you never know- perhaps rosemary can wear a bikini as well :D
lol ah so she was just playing us!

Yeah I think she might as well as she is quite entertaining.

Im sure she could but not quite as well as Helen does :) haha
I think the bikini thing has been done to death now though, and IMHO Mylene Klass did it first and better - boys can comment better than I. As for Helen, the pouting patting of the lips, really!!
Yeah the pouting is over the top but sex sells! lol :)
Im sorry that you have the likes or Eric and Colin =p ha ha
I was thinking that David would win so I was a bit surprised he was in the final two the other night.

I've had an I'm a celebrity fest as I've been away and someone sky plused it all for me.

Ant and Dec are still my highlight, Eric is doing my head in. I like lots of them, Helen, Ashley, Charlie seems nice and the posh boy. No idea who will win this year now seems fairly open.

Helen's fake tan is hilarious, good job they have hid the mirror.
Loved the fake tan :rofl When they showed her in the dark all you could see was the whites of her eyes :lol:
I liked Eric at first but am slowly going off him now. I think I like Ashley the best she seems really nice :tup
Had a brill tele night Strictly, X Factor, then I'm A Celeb :tup
I like Charlie and Ashley and Helen's 'Ditsyness' is grating a wee bit
I don't have the time for ditsyness Miss Pink, it's even worse when it appears to be fake, so, although she seems to have a kind heart she gets on my nerves :rofl
Same here Glynis, I know as Phil said sex Sells, and Mylene did is so well but I am not sure it worked so well this time, whereas Charlie seems to have come across really well as has Ashley for their can do approach, and don't feel the need to pat a pout :rofl
That patapout is a tad annoying she looks like a child playing cowboys and Indians ;)
Maybe it will start a new trend - like the 'shutttuppp' or Really (to be said in a high pitched voice of course' or O M G - the Pataout will be the 2013 next big thing :rofl
Lets just hope that Eric doesn't get his Mankini out then :rofl
dinner-lady wrote:
Lets just hope that Eric doesn't get his Mankini out then :rofl

Oh my goodness don't :rofl
:yuck :yuck I don't like him anyway but that really wouLd be too much :rofl
I think Eric was shocked to find himself in the bottom 2 and at risk of going home after today's bush tucker trial. It would serve him right, he thought he was invincible.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.