General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I also heard that the following person was going in

[spoiler]Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock[/spoiler]

Dave
I do like the programme, but have to admit to not knowing quite a few from the list
:D That can't be right!
There's only 3 that I've never heard of! :D
I can understand the anger - it certainly makes me angry (today's Guardian also has a report that X is to appear) but it could just be a rumour promoted by this person themselves as part of their ongoing shameless campaign to garner more self-publicity.

SMa
Can't wait for this to start up again!!

Yay :)
G Dog thanks for getting the list of potentials! I was meaning to google this lol
The line up has officially been announced:-

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/celebrities/

Only one was wrong from the rumoured list :tup
I vote for Helen Flanagan! Might have to properly tune in this year =p :) lol
It'll be interesting to see what Charlie Brooks is really like :tup
Yeah true, ah cant wait for a bit of Bush tucka trail!! lol
Not sure I would have recognised Colin Baker without the name underneath and a few others had no idea who they were as I said before - David Haye being one of them, but he's very pleasing on the eyes.. ;) so looking forward to seeing more of him. I wouldn't mind betting Charlie Brooks gets the nasty eating ones
I have to say I actually only know 3 of them!! lol

But im sure it will be good all the same! lol
Embarrassed to say I know a lot of them this year, that's not normally the case, but after you have watched it a while you feel like you know them too well anyway. LOL.

Doe
I usually know a good proportion of them too but when I went through the list of suspects I think I knew 2 or 3 and I can't say any of those looked interesting :(

Of course I will still be watching though :D
I just can't understand how a 'serving' politician thinks it is ok to leave her duties and go off for I don't know how long :que I think she may be up for lots of trials!
starry wrote:
I just can't understand how a 'serving' politician thinks it is ok to leave her duties and go off for I don't know how long :que I think she may be up for lots of trials!

It's not as if they don't get enough holiday allowance already ;) and every weekend off , of course we're all in it together eh ?? ;)

I'm not that interested in watching any of the celebs , I just like watching Ant & Dec with their sarcasm and playing off each other , it's easily the best programme they host and no one could do it as well as them .
I like Ant and Dec too think they're brilliant hosts :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.