Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
just wanted to add we are staying Patong Beach in the Coconut Village Resort.........any comments/suggestions please? x
How wonderful for you, lucky thing. I bet all your family will really miss you at Christmas and New Year.

I suggest that you buy them all wonderful presents and souvenirs to soften the blow of your absence at such a emotional time of year :( :

Keep them sweet you never know when you might need them!!

Hope you have a wonderful time :lol:

Lorraine
Just the obvious ones...hit the beaches...visit Phi-phi island...try a trip on sea canoe to various hongs. You could even do a side trip to Bangkok for a couple of nights using the low cost carriers for cheap flights.
When we were originally going to book, we were gonig to book a combination to take-in some of bangkok too, but we ended up booking the full 2 weeks in Phuket (as we had left it late), what kind of prices would flights etc be do you think?

Have been reading about Fanta-Sea on there website - sound good?!?! x
lucky you - Thailand is on our list of places to visit.
Thanks Puddleduck! I do feel really lucky!!
I cant believe how quickly it is going to come around - will be here before I know it! x

Also Lorraine - I will miss my family very much and I'm sure I will buy them all something lovely - (hee hee) Your Daughter xxxx
Have a look here for some ideas.
We are also flying out to Phuket for Xmas and New Year. We fly out on the 20th with ThomsonFly :roll: from Manchester for 2 weeks of bliss (hopefully) at the Merlin Beach Resort.

We have done a lot of research and have even booked a few trips already, as it is peak season and some of the more popular trips (which have limited capacity) get filled quickly.

We have found this to be a geat site for information...

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g29390-i5037-Phuket.html
Cheers carolynn!
I have posted a few questions there too!
I cant believe it is approaching so fast! x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.