Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Not so excited now :( :( :( have read some reviews and seems that these appartments are mostly 18-30 in the summer months so I am getting back on to the company tomorrow to change it to Hotel Riviera or somewhere else in the Bay. Just could not stomach 10 days of drunken teenagers waaaaaaaaaaaaay too old for that now :roll: :roll: :roll:
both of the places you mention are now part of the gps group and so any reviews you read would have to be from the last few months to give a true picture. gps tend to have lots of italian holidaymakers (and i'm not sure if they deal with tour operators) and this is the reason why the bay area, which is becoming dominated by gps, is a lot quieter these days.

sdII
Thanks for that spotty D the reviews for calas de Ibiza were for summer 2007 still dont want to take a risk with them. I will change them for 2008 and maybe think about going to another resort in 2009. seems the bay is changing since I was there 2 years ago which is a pity since it was great.
Hi, If you go to the Riviera in San an Bay please go self catering, me & hubby went a couple of years ago half board and I have never seen such food as this since I used to go in the 70's.To call it a Greasy spoon would be insulting to a Motorway cafe. The poolside is lovely and the hotel itself was clean, but oh the food :shock:
Managed to get my booking changed and I am going self catering in the Hotel Riviera, with so many places to eat in the bay eating out should be no problem
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.