Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
so what price was it then for how many and how long.plus which airport and who with.you could see a few more h/t people going if its good

mine you you may be sick to hear when you get there someone has paid less on a aoa late deal..but at least you know where you are staying.
Paid £1204 for 2 weeks, 2 adults and 2 kids, flying from newcastle with perfect flights times from the 5th to the 19th of september through Direct Holidays.

£300 less than Airtours & Mytravel.

Had a rough quote from the hotel of £300 to upgrade to HB for 10 nights when we get there......happy days :D

We paid £1150 for 1 week in 2006 so well chuffed with this!
newcastle thats good .i know from people i have know from there pay more like we do at ema.so that price is good.and flight times look good to.

you know Airtours & Mytravel direct hols are the same company.but come up with diff prices..i have sunbathed at that place a few times,nice..did not know it was /sc and h/b.thought it was just s/c...

you have done well to get a good deal...where you going 1st before ibiza this year?

a few carboots and e bay .treat your self to upgrade i would...be waited on
Cracking flights, leave @ 2pm and arrive @ 7pm, then return @ 1pm and arrive @ 3pm....fantastic for the bin lids.

Yeah its a HB place too, we were HB last time and really enjoyed the food, plus you cant complain at approx £32 a day to feed us 4 at breakfast and evening meal!

Off to Rhodes for a week AI on Tuesday, but have to say i'm looking forward to Ibiza next year more.....at least its something to look forward to when we get back and will ease the holiday blues a bit :D
enjoy your hols...i;ll be in ibiza twice or three times before then....keep counting the days till then.have a good time in Rhodes
Cheers.....you have a good time too
hi,ive just booked for 2 weeks in es cana 18th july 2008,just flights so far,not much accomadation is available as yet,will have to wait a bit,but getting the flight booked is the main thing.
if not es cana try somewhere esle.but your looking at direct s/c or h/b.but you mean you got flight but really fancy staying there es cana.best of luck finding somewhere there.
We are also booked for ibiza in may great price from newcastle with lincoln holidays. £723 for a two bed apartment for three adults, really looking forward to it as have not been this year. Going to turkey four weeks cant wait.
had a change of plan,flights already booked with thomsonfly, will spend 1 week in es cana (cant book the apartments till the end of october.),but have already booked the second week at san miguel beach hotel.i cant wait. mo.
You will deffinetley love your second week then if you haven't been to San Miguel before. Did you book that with thomson?
hi myonelove, yes i booked on the hotel only part of the thompson website,i was impressed with the price 1148 pounds,for 2 rooms,hopefully interconnecting, me and hubby,kids age 17,13,12 and 7.for 1 week all inclusive in july 25th to 1st august.ive been looking at the hotel for a while and following the thread and im sure we will like it.i think its the variety that appeals,your not just a captive audience around 1 pool and stuck on site.i like the beach and from what i can gather you can get drinks etc from the western saloon for the beach,but please correct me if im wrong. mo.
We are booked for Es Cana for a week in May!!
its so much cheaper if you do diy, i went to san an for the first two weeks of the schoolholidays, half board, three star three adults and one child for only £950 and flying from newcastle too. And thats hiring two separate rooms not all crammed into one
I've only once in about 10 attempts ever managed to get a holiday cheaper doing DIY....maybe i look in the wrong places or they see me coming :?
Hi Mo
So you arrive on Friday 25th July at San Miguel? Snap! See you there, it will be our 5th time. Usually go in June, but are not taking the kids out of school next year.
Mick.
hi mick ive been wanting to book for some time but with school holiday prices and having 4 kids ive found it well over 4 grand with thompson/portland.also after a bad experience at all inc in spain 10 years ago hubby said he wouldnt do all inc again.so im delighted that ive managed to cover all options,and with booking everything seperatly ive managed to do flights,1 week in es cana self catering and 1 week all inc at san miguel for under 3 grand,so i am well chuffed. mo.
And we arrive the day before you both- I think we should start a campaign to persuade people to wait until at least 8.30 a.m. to put sunbeds out around the pool. Had to set the alarm for 6.45 this year to be in with a chance of getting a decent place on the terrace and even then there were already loads of beds already positioned and sometimes no umbrellas left!!!

That is the only down side of the holiday though and I am looking forward to next year already.
not gonna do that towel on sunbed routine,i would rather go to the beach and pay for sunbeds,i hope these dont fill up to early :( mo.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.