Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
We are hoping to book for June 2008 very soon ~ holiday and wedding.

We have never been to Rhodes before and cant wait, it looks so beautiful
yeah we have been saying it for years so it will be nice to go at long last

mo
Hi we have just booked Atlantica Imperial Resort for 2 weeks next july-august. First time to greece looking forward to it! Krista :D
Yep, booked up a few weeks back.

This will be our fourth time, twice Pefkos, then Kalathos (Atrium Palace) for our wedding and now Lindos. Prefer the bottom half of the Island personally. Staying in Manolis Villa (not actually a villa) and looks to have stunning views.

Can't wait, next May 2008. :D

FD
Just booked to go again to the Hotel Esperides Beach for next July 2008. Can't wait, only 51 weeks to go!! :D
Booked today for a week at Stella Apts in Pefkos leaving Cardiff on 24th September.

This will be our 3rd visit.
waiting for my hotel to be on sale so i can book.

ive got the money hiding away till it is lol
hi.nat.........we are in the process of booking for the royal beverdere in hersonnis crete........stayed there in june .it was a fantastic .hotel and area.......also it was all inclusive but dont know if that is what you want.....
regards.............john-doe.........
yes have booked the amfitrti hotel in pefkos rhodes , leaving from stansted on the 17th sept for 2 weeks
i booking for the daniel in kalathos.
my friend works for thomson so shes keeping an eye on it for me.
if they dont put it on sale booking direct with the hotel it works out the same anyway.
Hi dose anyone know who you can book for 10 days with? I can only find holidays for either one week or two. Thanks
Try thomson holidays, i have booked for 10 nights next june.

mo :lol:
I have booked to go out to my villa about 4 times next year in total. Please feel free to take a look at Villa Aegean View in Lindos we are on the web
Thanks
We have booked for 3rd May next year to stay in Lindos with Thomas Cook. It is 50 yards from Lindos View (where we stayed in May for our honeymoon). We would have booked Lindos View (best holiday we've ever had) except the price was £400 more than Thomas Cook due to everybody rating it so highly with Thomson on departure!!.

I had reservations about Lindos before going but we actually loved the place and have booked for our 1st anniversary next May.
Hi we have booked for the Lindos View for next year June 4th to 18th. What is the name of your apartments that are 50 mtrs away? sounds great value.
will also be at the Lindos view in june , go on th 11th for 10 nights never been to Rhodes before so will be looking forward to it. :lol:
We stayed at the Lindos View this year in june. It was our first visit to Rhodes and Lindos. We got married at St Pauls bay chapel on the 9th.
I can't recomend the lindos view enough we had a fab time and look foward to going back. You will have a great holiday there next year. :D
Hi tinaandboo,

The apartments are called Krana and are situated by where the buses leave for Rhodes Town (or so the brochure says!) behind the supermarket.
I would have paid the extra for Lindos View but although I couldn't fault anything there for what we paid this year and what they wanted next year it just wasn't realistic.
I booked the lindos view through thomson, paid £790 for 10 nights for me hubby and my 8 year old which i thought was good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.