Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
hi lol63..just read that you have booked for pefkos beach apts and you have been there before!! wondered if you can tell me what they are like. we have booked to stay there in august.. (we get married in lindos while we are there) this year..the whole complex looks really nice on their website but would be good to hear from people that have stayed there.thanx miss p
Lucky you Lindos View is lovely but you must also go into Lindos village as there are great places to eat and drink. lindos View has a restaurant upstairs and the food is excellent we went to a wedding reception there and it was to die for. The family who own the View are really nice and the son Yannis and daughter Fedra speak excellent English and will accomodate your every need. You have made an excellent choice and will have a wonderful holiday and I bet you come back next year.
Just booked Helena in Rhodes town for 1 week in augest. Heard its not a fantastic hotel but we wil only sleeping there and thats it :) . Its what you make it.
received a letter today from libra hols. telling us that our flight on 31st july to rhodes from cardiff has been cancelled :cry .
spoke to them earlier and have had flights from birmingham with similar departure / arrival times so not to bad afterall.
hopefully we can now sit back :sun2 and look forward to our first ever visit to any of the greek islands.

roll on :tup
Hi Miss P,
You have chosen to stay in lovely apts,they are in an excellent location.The apts have 2 pools and 1 toddler pool which are lovely they also have a play ground for children.The poolside bar and restaurant serves excellent food..breakfasts were gorgeous last year,and they have some night time entertainment as in quiz and karaoke there is also a games room pool ,air hockey etc keeps the kids entertained!the apts are spotlessly clean,we stayed in a studio but they were ample big enough for 2 adults and 2 children,there are some studios set up on a steep hill quite a hike but stunning views!i'm sure you will love staying here have a lovely wedding day and enjoy your hols.if you need to know any more i will be glad to help. :cheers
hi lol63..its miss p again..relpying to you...again...wow, so glad we have booked to stay at pefkos beach.they look fab on the website but you never can tell exactly what they will be like..thanks for the info..a great help and peace of mind too!! sue (miss p) :-P
Am hoping to book for Ibiscus in Rhodes Town, went there in '06 and had fantastic time. N.ot sure whether to take TC's or just get money from ATM. Any advice is welcome.
Thanks.
Hi All, Me & my family are thinking of booking a holiday to stay in the Hotel Exotica in Kalamaki Zakynthos for June this year. The last holiday we went on was really bad & now we are worried about where to go & stay. We like places that have lots to do & are all about the kids. We like the beach, bars & restaurants to only be a walk away. We have 2 boys aged 5 & nearly 3 & are also taking my 10 year old neice. Any information about this hotel & area would really be helpful. Thanks alot :think
Clair you rea in the Rhodos [Rhodes] forum if you wish to post again in greece and other islands [which cover Zakinthos [Zante] im sure you will receive a greater response

wizard
:D Booked my flight today for May 7th. Roll on!
We have booked to go to the bayside hotel in kremasti. Never been to rhodes before although have been to other greek islands. Really looking forward to going though :cheers we go 13th august :hols from birmingham :fly
hope everyone has a good holiday :ghug
Debbie
Booked both of my Lindos trips now! 7th May for two weeks in Chrysanthi with Libra and a private booking for Augoustos Flora 25th Sept as we got bargain flights with easyjet - £88 return!! :)
Wow Marcus, that's a great price.Wish Easyjet flew from an airport a bit nearer to us. We are in Mid-Wales and Gatwick by road from here takes an hour longer than the flight to Rhodes.
Gatwick is a bit of a trek for me too but not that bad. Think we're going to combine it with a night in London on the way back as we return Friday morning. :fly
hiya guys,im booked up for 27th of august staying at dias studios for 2 weeks.stayed there last year fantastic apartments run by a great bunch of people very friendly and we had a brilliant time.this will be my 8th visit to faliraki and i love it......... :sun2
Not yet but tomorrow we are booking at Kiotari Miraluna Resort after lots of discussions etc this weekend.

We will be in the Miraluna bit as there are 5 of us.

I am excited already!!!! :)
Forgot to say - going from Stansted for 2 weeks from 23 July.
Yipeeee! Not been to Rhodes before but been to Greece and several of the greek islands. Love them and we'll be out exploring the island. :hyper :hyper :hyper
Yes... 2 weeks in august at the Atlantica Imperial Resort...really looking forward to it read so many good things! :clap :clap
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.