Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Reading all these posts has just made me realise---------only 5 weeks tomorrow before I go! :D
We also fly out on the 7th may from manchester staying at lindos gardens,cant believe how quick its come round,we are getting married 16th may at st pauls,where are you staying anne.
Also fly out to Lindos on the 7th (EMA) not long now! Will probably see you around rogerswrexham though heaven knows what state i'll be in - everybody this year seems to be opening their own bar so i'm gonna have one hell of a bar crawl every night just saying my hellos!

It's a tough job.... :rofl
Where do you fly from Marcus, on the second week(14th) all our guests come out so if you see a gang of welsh people 14 altogether it will probably be us.
Fly out from East Mids at 7am, so will be checking in at 5! Quite a few friends flying out later in the day so there'll be 10 of us the 1st week and another 5 the next week - all Lindos addicts!
Good luck with the wedding, i'm sure you'll have a great time :sun2
30th Of July For 2 Weeks :D Cant Wait!
Esperides Beach Hotel :cheers
Anyone Going Then?
Write Back
x
Hi Roger. I'm flying from anchester too. Staying with friends just outside the village of Koskinou.My usual flight from Cardiff isn't on this year so as I'm in Mid Wales, Manchester is my next nearest airport.
All the very best for your wedding. It's a fabulous place to get married.
7 weeks on wednesday staying in pefkos first trip to rhodes for nearly 20 years
just started our countdown...just under 14weeks untill we fly to pefkos.have been to rhodes before but many years ago.went to faliraki ( eeee in my younger days!!) never been to pefkos though..cant wait. hey daveyboy...you will have to let me know how it was when you get back..its always good to hear from people who have actually been (it better be a good report as i get married in lindos whilst there!!) :wave: thanks, sue
no problem, there are a few who come on here that are getting married in rhodes before you so keep watching
thanks daveeboy. got your pm. i go on the wedding thread alot as i find it really helpfull. thanks for the advice. sue 8-)
30th july and we fly to kalithea paradise royal mare hotel.

hever been to greece before, :sun2 but looking forward now!

anyone been to this hotel before?

:sun2

Eifion. :cheers
2nd July for us, staying at the Ibiscus, in Rhodes Town :cheers
Looks like there'll be quite a few of us at the Ibiscus late June early July. We fly out 21st June for two weeks.
We're arrive May 7th, staying at Alexia. :)
Hi Cricketwatcher, took me a while to decide which hotel in Rhodes Town but the Ibiscus seems to be in a lovely location.
Hope I survive the heat in July - we were in Kolymbia last year - but late September.
Now just deciding whether to go on a jeep safari :scratch:
30th Of July!
Esperides Beach Hotel!
Anyone Going Then?
Better Yet . . .Anyone Flying From Newcastle Airport?
:D
Write Back!
X
:) OH Yes 23rd July here we come, Matina (Pefkos) 1st timers :que
ROY :sun2
Flying from Bristol 2/8 Belvedere beach , anyone else going the same dates and departure airport, we are flying with XL

Lynne.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.