General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I've Started
7 Posts
Got a maxi dress in the sales last week for my hols reduced from £40 down to £12 :tup
Had a skirt and cardi yesterday, for my holiday to Malta at Easter - not on sale though :really Hubby bought a book on the Island, which he's already started looking at :tup
llindy, fantastic value there :tup

I won't start buying until I've lost my xmas weight ;)
bought few maix type dresses from everything5pounds.com ready
I've started too! My Corfu diet that is! I bought lots of bargains at the end of the summer like bikinis and little tops only to find that I have put some weight on so nothing fits me. I am definatly not going to let them all go to waste so diet here I come. I will be paying a visit. To matalan though for some bargains at that price!
Why not :) If ever I go somewhere hot I will seriously need to clothes shop, I have very few summery clothes. I am geared up for Autumn and Winter but not Summer :yikes

(don't worry I do dress in the summer but I work 6 day weeks than so don't need too many summer clothes as I wont be wearing them incase you are feeling alarmed :rofl )
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.