Other Destinations Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in other destinations. Inc Brazil, Australia, New Zealand.
I have nly just joined the site but have found the review by Smudger2, which I actually found on a different site, very helpful. I was begining to wonder whether the hotel actually existed!

Is anyone else travelling on September 22nd from Manchester? :)
I am flying Oct 6th but would like to ask if anyone visiting this hotel would kindly find out if there is any scuba diving from this hotel or near by with any info if possible.

Many Thanks
hi nitrxdiver,
the hotel does not have any diving and i did not see any diving advertised. that dosnt mean to say there is none but i didnt see any. sorry
smudger2
Hi all
Im considering booking this hotel a couple of questions if anyone could answer i would be gratefull...

My husband is a golf fanatic has anyone played the course or have any pictures or links so that i can show him.

Any ideas what the weather is like in september as no doubt i will be sunbathing mostly on my own....

Thanks

Suzanne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.