Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
appologies there Briar

with looking at all the brochures etc for 2006 i'm working a year ahead of me self

as for the real people..................you know what i meant :oops:
:P hi, we have just returned from chich khan, having been there for two weeks.
we always go all inclusive but sorry to say would'nt rate this one as high as others! ( we have also been to the sahara beach and saadia hotel in tunisia)
it is in a good location with the theme park nearby and the medina also nearby but the hotel itself was just lacking in that certain something!
we have a 14 and an 11yr old and they kept themselves entertained at night by finding other kids to hang out with. there are only pool tables/air hockey games but no other form of amusement.
the food left little to be desired! I was expecting soooo much but it was not the same as our all inc in turkey last year (kaya belek)!
the eve entertainment was awful too! drinks were warm also as not kept in the fridge....warm coke is horrible!
sorry to tell you this but i had to be honest! the only positives were that the room was lovely and the weather was hot!
if you want any more info just let me know
:shrug
jmiller,

Can you tell me about the beach? was it good and clena?

thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.