Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
well i would say they booked d i y.lots of boats leave from there everyday.its just when you get to Formentera you make your own way round.i would get a car .thats the best bet.then you can go anywhere at what ever time you fancy going.stuck on a hot bus is not good at all.at least you will have a/c in car.and stop off for a drink anywhere.loads of nice beaches to see.then inland places are really nice.your not far from anywhere.1/2 max depends of traffic..and don;t worry about getting lost.thats the best thing to do.you will see and do more in a car than bus....book a 3 day deal.or if its better get it for a week..driving is ibiza is easy.it works out cheaper to have a car than book a trip.just go to the meeting to get a map.or you will see hotels now have them free in a booklet.

look around resort you will see lots of places doing trips.a lot cheaper than tui...
There's an office that have a lot of trips advertised in the window or on boards outside just about opposite the Zodiac apartments (just beyond the harbour).

If you decide to hire a car - check with Bravo (within yds of your hotel) - used them last two years - nice cars and good rates.

John
Yeh i think i do know where you all mean.. just round the corner pretty much i think, after that bakery.. Thanks guys :) x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.