Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi, have not stayed at either but have just booked up to go to the Eden Gardens as the reviews were great and reading the brochures it only has 18 apartments so is advertised as being good for a "relaxing holiday".
Club Aquarium is bigger with 36 apartments and 2 pools and it is a 4* rated acommodation instead of 3 at Eden but Club Aquarium is further away from the beach than Eden and that is about a 20/30 minute walk.

I suppose at the end of he day "you pays your money, takes your choice".
Sorry, did not notice you had edited you post??

Edited ---- ignore, i think i am on a different planet tonight :lol:
No you're ok. My instinct says Eden, the kids have seen the slides at Aquarium... though
Found it, knew i had seen it........... There is a review on Holidays Uncovered (sorry cant put the web address but forum wont let me, thinks i am a spammer :lol: ) for Eden Gardens where someone wrote " the pool area is also very clean with plenty of sunbeds. The children also ventured to the Grand Aquarium to use their pool and slides which they did not seem to mind and got an hours peace..............."

Sounds like you may have the best of both staying at the Eden.

HTH
Click Here For our reviews of the Eden Gardens as well. 8)

Click Here For our reviews of the Club Aquarium :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.