Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi
We have not long returned from la carihuela which is just the other side of the marina walking towards central torremolinos.In my opinion the marina and this side is lovely.It is well worth the short walk into la carihuela.
What age group are you? the bars and resturants around the marina are lovely but obviously a little bit more expensive.We ate at Rubys International Bar and Restuarant in the centre of the marina the food was good but be careful of drinks prices.
My daughter and friends used Mangos bar and night club and Time Square both at 24 hour square for partying through till 3 am.They loved these.
We didnt do many touristy things this time but we did go by boat from the marina to fuengirola...i wouldnt do this again..ok it was a pleasant boat ride but it was 15 euros each and it took 1 hour each way so we didnt get much time in fuengirola in the end.
In hindsight i would either take a more picturesque boat trip or go to fuengirola by bus or train.
My daughter went to the water park at torremolinos ..they enjoyed it but i suppose with water parks they are all pretty much the same.
Im afraid we didnt venture much past the marina so can not comment on central benalmadena...but la carihuela is fab !

Jo x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.