General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
i would have to be greedy and buy somewhere in florida and greece
Well if you won big on the lottery why choose between , buy a place in both countries :cheers
hi Llindy we thought about that idea;but to much housework.regards john :wave:
Someone in Spain has got it made, one ticket won over 110 million pounds. :really
hi silverpixie.Iuk do you think that lucky person in spain, will buy a property in the british isles i wonder? :D
Marbella spain for me, or maybe mijas pueblo, or as said wherever that euro lottery winner is in spain, I l go and live with them,
I would be gone in a shot, get away from constant spying on its citizens this goverment does, get away from a fix penalty notice if you blink. The only thing this country is good for is the health care. And it wouldn't be europe they are the same with their police super state ambitions.
hi cant think of a username, it sounds to me you are a little bit fed up ,i think you need a holiday and quick , dont let the system beat you :que
I wouldn't move permanently - I'd miss my family too much. I would definitely buy a holiday home on one of the Greek Islands though - not sure which one :que I'd probably buy another one somewhere that's warm in the winter.
I think I would travel and go to all those places that I have never been able to visit (and there is a lot) but probably start by going to the Seychelles - my dream holiday destination - then a visit to America, Dom Rep, Mexico ....... I dont think I could stay away from home for too long as I would miss my family too much. Perhaps if I won enough, I would take them all with me.
johnhainsby

I am not fed, but sick of this police state country, russians are watched less than were are. I would move to somewhere outside the EU where you can you are free like some of the old soviet union countries.
I am not fed,

You can come over here and I'll feed you - pity :rofl :rofl
In summer it would be Italy , Lake Garda area , and in winter Goa Benaulim area. Two very different places, so I could be stylish in Italy and enjoy the food, an old hippy in Goa and enjoy the food.

x lassi
to be honest i would buy somewhere in st ives cornwall, and probley a home in North Yorkshire. then just have trips abroad to diffrent places,
hi littlelegs i can understand you love of st ives, we stayed there many years ago and it was really nice. with a really nice beach, with plenty of good pubs what more could you want regards john :D
I would keep my home here and just travel wherever the fancy took me. Too many places to visit to tie myself down if I had that much money :sun2
I'd have to be greedy and buy two. One in Cyprus (west) and one in Turkey (prob Icmeler or outskirts of Marmaris) :sun2

Can only dream :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.