General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Yes, Greece, probably Symi but I might not move because I would miss my friends and relatives too much (and the beer).
I would miss my friends and relatives too much (and the beer).

i know we would see more of the outlaws and prob daughter and granddaughter if we went somewhere hotter than the uk,, I'm a real ale and malt whisky man but i would soon become a metaxa/mythos and red wine man [but you can keep the retsina and ouzo
Cyprus (East) without a shadow of a doubt........hell to waiting for the Lottery though, I'm going to do it in a few years regardless ;)
Around the world....... 1000's of places I haven't been to..... I'd stop off at each of them

Denny
Def one of the Greek islands for me too. Ooh, just the thought of the metaxa and ouzo, kleftico, stifado etc etc :tongue
Without a moment's hesitation, it would have to be Icmeler for me.
Im with you on this one johnhainsby - it would have to be Florida for me! I never play the lottery (always forget) but i must start - gotta be in it to win it!

GG x
Probably somewhere in the Canary Islands, just returned from Caleta in Fuerteventura and all the local Brits there are so friendly I'd love to be able to go more often. I met a few people who had property out there and they're over there 5-6 times a year - I'm so jealous! I always fancied a little place on Tenerife, but now I'm not so sure after being given such a warm welcome in Fuerte.
Not sure if I'd want to live out there all year round though - if I had lots of money I'd have a couple of places, one in the Canaries and one somewhere in the Med, as well as a nice house in the UK.

I don't even do the lottery!!! :lol:
Somewhere nice in Portugal, and for a bit of proper winter sun somewhere in Thailand. Looks like I'll have to have a big win then.
Rhodes,without a doubt. If I hadn't been widowed 10 years ago we would have been living there now :(
Cyprus for me or one of the Greek Islands. Superb weather, great food and fantastic beaches. What more do you want!
could think of many a place, only problem is i dont bother with the lottery..... :duh

:wave:

Eifion.
if i won the lottery. anywhere i fancied and whenever i wanted.

dream on . alan.
Turkey - somewhere in the Bodrum Peninsula, maybe Gumusluk, or maybe actually in Bodrum itself.
definately cyprus, as I would be able to drive without fear out there, as it is the same side of the road as UK :tup I love the place x
I would'nt live anywhere else but here but i would travel everywhere i've never been and thats quite a few places.
i was also thinking of giving sicily a try ,but i dont know anyone who has been there, i have seen parts of it in films and it looks fantastic.as anyone on this forum been there as i would appreciate their comments :sun2
love to travel and visit many countries maybe a wee pad here and there aahhhhhhhhhh dream on( ph )teeheee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.