Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
I didn't get a bus from Reus Airport but I do know that the bus service is very good in the area. There are bus info points all over Salou where you can buy tickets and get information. I am sure there will be an info point at the airport. I am also sure it is very easy to get a bus from the airport into Salou town. A taxi is also a possibilty from the airport because the airport is very close to Salou. It is only a short ride away.
The bus is parked outside the terminal and drops off at all the hotels in Salou and picks up on the return journey.( Driver notes your details down in a diary.) He arrived on the dot for us. Cost us 5 euros each each way.
Hi.I am going this weekend and I plan to get the bus to my hotel in Salou, but coming home i need to be at the airport for about 8.30 in the morning.Will the buses be running this early or will i be better getting a taxi.Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.