Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

Yes there is an internet cafe in Olu, in fact I think there are a couple of places, but the main one that we used to pass is on the main street. If you are walking down the main street towards the beach it is down on the right hand side, it is a little narrow shop which sells gifts at the front and inside it has computer and internet access. It is down near Sultan Ahmet restaurant which is on the left and just down past the entrance to Azdas.

Your vodafone will work fine, I am on vodafone and had no problem with signal at all. Just be careful of the costs tho, as if you have vodafone passport it is NOT valid in Turkey and as such costs are about £1.60 to make calls £1.29 to receive and depending on what contract/package you are on, texts vary between 30 and 49p

Karen
Forgot to mention, some of the hotels have their own internet access too :)
I went into Olu Deniz and used the one at the Asena Beach Hotel. It was really cheap and because they have about 8 machines you can normally get on one quite easily. You walk up Olu high street from the beach end and its about halfway up on the right, you go through a little alley between two shops and walk across the bridge by the ornamental ponds in the hotel. You cant miss it really.
as for yor mobile make sure you contact your provider here in the uk check the rates they are quite expensive, international phone cards work out cheaper
Once again valuable advance info, Many thanks, will post a review of the holiday when we come back.
We were in Olu Deniz in the summer and used the internet in 2 bars/restaurants. The Rose Garden next to Tokgoz Market on the junction of the main road up to Hisaronu had 3 computers, also the nice man in The Lemon Tree allowed my son to use his laptop. Both were free, as long as you were having a meal or a drink there :wave: .

Lucky you, wish I was there now. Enjoy it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.