Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Can i ask if you will be flying direct ? :?:
Bars and restaurants that have been closed for the winter will start opening around that weekend, however the bulk of places don't get going until May. None of the large nightclubs will be open in April.
Thanks, I have gone ahead and booked,we are flying direct from Edinburgh with Fly Globespan and got the whole package with them inc 7nights half board in a three star hotel,flights and transfers for £210 each.
If I'm right and Easter is around the 16th April, a few bars and restaurants may open earlier than usual and stay open until the magic 1st May appears. (By the way this magic day is a fiesta in Ibiza and the Spanish call it the "Day of the workers" theyve just had six months off !!LOL.)

You will struggle in Playa den Bossa though and Ibiza Town may well be the answer although even there you may only find the places that have been open all winter ie: Locals places,John.
Thanks John the hotel I have booked is at the Ibiza town end of Figueretas, after reading the reviews I found out that the one in Playa den Bossa catered for the young Italian crowd.Had some great meals at your place last April hope the weather is as good in Ibiza as it was inMojocar
Hi,the weather between the two places veries only a little with Almaria being drier and less humid.(Bonus)
The Italians hit Playa den Bossa in the three main summer months particularly when the clubs are open.PDB has become more of a favourite for them in the last couple of years since I left the island.
Glad to hear you enjoyed Mojacar and hope you will return sometime.
Have a great holiday this year in Ibiza,John.
P.S.Try to have a day out to Santa Eulalia as its a 12 month town (Most of it),John.
Thanks,I usually go to Santa Eulalia and end up buying a Lladro at a nice ladies shop she has been there for years and has a lovely selection.the bus fares are so cheap but I dont think the boats will start till the 1st May so that will not be an optionbut we will manage fine on the bus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.