Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I'm not sure about the area behind the old winery where they are building the new luxury apartments(I think this project has ground to a halt??) but from the Alexander the Great to the harbour and from the far side of the harbour to the lighthouse beach the new path is finished.It's pretty impressive as well and makes for a very nice(and long walk). I used to do this regularly last summer on holiday,walk from TOTK Road,down past Limnaria to the Alexander ,along the harbour then the coast path to the beach cafe and up onto the TOTK Road again.You can carry on from the beach as the path goes on through the Kefalos Beach complex but I'm not sure how much further it goes from here.I heard it was meant to go all the way to Coral Bay in the future?
Thanks for that. :tup

We've always stayed the other side at what was the Paphian Bay (its now the very posh Asimina Suites Hotel I think) and more recently The Pioneer. The long walk into town along the coastal path is one of the reasons we love the hotels so much and were disappointed last time we went that it stopped half way ! It looks like we'll be able to enjoy it again though ! :cheers
Our last 2 holidays have been cruises and we've missed the long walks !!!!

Can't believe that those posh apartments aren't finished - the last time we were there they were trying to sell us scratch cards to win one !!!!!!!!!! :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.