Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Centara Maldives. When they closed they were really good at upgrading those who had booked to other lovely resorts but that doesn't help those that were there in the first fortnight when they opened too soon.
Did she book a package holiday? or DIY?
Then I'd suggest she contact Ros on 01922 705134. Ros is a travel law solicitor who will offer free advice. My gut instinct is that they might have blown further compensation because they've accepted the hotel refund but it is worth a quick call to Ros (or Pam her PA)

Please let us know the outcome :tup
Not more that I can add. Only I would like to point out that hotels do not always keep the TOp's fully informed of work delays (or extent to work to be finished), especially when there is work during a closure which should be completed before a re-opening. Often building work goes beyond the date the hotel's give the TOps and the hotel's don't tell the TOp's (Tour Operators), because the hotels want the money from the booking. Sad but true. Most hotels do offer a discounted rate for a period of time, when hotels re-open and this generally is why.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.