Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Enjoy your holidays.....

Make sure you get some strepsils for your daughter...... you can get menthol sweets in turkey but not very many throat soothing things.
yes thats a good idea , i will get some, dr has given me some anti biotics incase it turns into tonsilitus, he said its 50/50 !!! so fingers crossed
wish i had finished my packing- we are off to lara beach tomorrow and I have develpoed the most stinking cold !! the joys! have a great holiday
Well this time next week I will be on my way to Marmaris, have a lovely time Ellie how long are you staying for?

wgipk.
I am going to side on Sunday...... doing my packing tonight, to get it out of the way...... at work all week!
only going for a week, i tried to change it to 2 weeks about a mth ago, but they said i had to cancel and rebook at prices that day, i would lose my free child and pay around £700 more so decided against it, we could always stay on if we can see a cheap return flight whilst there, so ill have a look . happy hols to anyone else leaving soon
we were lookin for a cheapie to go today but no joy :cry: so you all enjoy, i did get some efes from netto today so i will bang the heating up, put Tarkan on and dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not go to Antalya area in November?
this week is my last weeks hol till June !!!! :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.